Dataedo is a modern data catalog and database documentation tool with a global client base. Our goal is to help organizations understand their ever-growing data assets in this unprecedented data revolution that is unfolding before our eyes.
To achieve this we need a:
As a graphical designer you would take care of graphical and video side of our website and content we produce.
As a graphical designer you will:
- Create graphics to our articles and blog
- Create diagrams to our online manuals
- Record (screen grab) and edit video tutorials
In the future this also might include:
- Design our websites
- Creating graphic layer of ebooks
- Help us improve visual layer of our desktop and web tool (https://dataedo.com)
Our ideal candidate:
- “Gets” modern web design
- Gets maximum of effects with minimum effort
- Knows how to use tools efficiently
With your application send us the following assets:
- Send over 3 links to product websites with great design. What makes their design a great?
- Create quickly a modern-looking banner (background, some graphical element and text) to article titled “Generate documentation of a database”. Send over used materials (graphical elements).
- This page: https://dataedo.com/features/procedures-and-functions has a screenshot of exported documentation. Could you make it look more professional? Not the export itself but a presentation on a website. Show us.
- Create a more professional looking version of this diagram: https://dataedo.com/asset/img/docs/6_0/architecture.png. It needs to be easily editable.